• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 08:26:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 123
Total: 123

Tuesday night dinner

Started by Mugwump, December 05, 2017, 12:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Pot roast/potatoes/carrots/onion/tomatoes........I'm starved..but patient  |^|......that good smell is driving me nuts tho.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Corned beef, mashed potatoes and green beans. Smells good in here.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 05, 2017, 12:28:47 PM

I'll bet !!!....enjoy  |eat| |^| |eat|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 05, 2017, 12:45:09 PM

Yours sounds great too. I am on a mission to eat or throw out all old food by the beginning of the year.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 05, 2017, 12:47:05 PM

Yours sounds great too. I am on a mission to eat or throw out all old food by the beginning of the year.

...cook it for meals and freeze 'em for quick dinners..... |^|....we cook big sometimes and freeze half for another time too..even spaghetti sauce is better cooked by the big pot, but it's even better when the other half is thawed and reheated..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 05, 2017, 12:52:44 PM

...cook it for meals and freeze 'em for quick dinners..... |^|....we cook big sometimes and freeze half for another time too..even spaghetti sauce is better cooked by the big pot, but it's even better when the other half is thawed and reheated..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

I'm almost finished. The corned beef was the last of the meat. All that left in there is some frozen veggies and maybe some hot dogs. lol I did but a small 14 lb. turkey on sale yesterday. I will probably get rid of it over the holidays.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 05, 2017, 01:55:18 PM

I'm almost finished. The corned beef was the last of the meat. All that left in there is some frozen veggies and maybe some hot dogs. lol I did but a small 14 lb. turkey on sale yesterday. I will probably get rid of it over the holidays.

...while turkey is great....Thanksgiving day is enough for me.... |^|....tho an occasional turkey breast isn't bad.....LOL
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 05, 2017, 01:57:12 PM

...while turkey is great....Thanksgiving day is enough for me.... |^|....tho an occasional turkey breast isn't bad.....LOL

I'll only make it because I'll have company coming in. Just another dish on hand.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 05, 2017, 02:39:51 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 05, 2017, 01:57:12 PM

I'll only make it because I'll have company coming in. Just another dish on hand.

...good plan....it's a crowd pleaser...have you tried fry'n one yet?.....we haven't, but I hear it's pretty good.... huh
Jon

Mugwump

..I'm stuffed......pot roast is always a 'two plater'.....MMMMMmmmmmmm..... w!w |eat| |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

I'm thinking of shrimp ramen with some onion and peppers stir fry mixed in.  YUM  YUM  YUM

Dennis