• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 07:56:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 141
Total: 141

Blustery Tuesday...

Started by Mugwump, December 05, 2017, 05:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's good....nice and hot....MMMmmm......

A windy night with loud blustery gusts as the temps fell....32deg's now...wind chills?....brrrrr....not much rain tho....flurries later.....we won't get warmer today......as the winds will stay around for a few days, we'll get even colder....

..fish room putz'n, and maybe an errand....?

..more coffee ...  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...coffee going down smooth....MMMmmm....pot #2 coming up.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jan brought home Poinsettias from school yesterday.....they grew hundreds in the green houses for the college fund raisers, and faculty ....she had the pick of the crop, free, because her classes grew them out since this past summer....we going out now to distribute some to family and friends.... |^|

...and maybe grab a pot roast too.. ;)
Jon

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning as is the weather. In the 50s and going up into the 60s but then the bottom drops out.

Going to pick up some more XMAS items and gifts and then I am going to chill. Thawed out some corned beef that was in the freezer since May. That will be a nice change of pace meal for tonight. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...brrr....57 here this morning...only going to the low 60's...interesting how the weather is all relative....this is cold for me these days |brr| |brr|...I'll be wearing long jeans and maybe even a sweat shirt while I put screw hooks in the metal fascia across the front of the house and carport covers to hang the icicle lights...

....going to show one of the rentals to a fellow in a few minutes....it's rented now, but he may be interested in leasing for a year at a time which we prefer...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

We're back....and wow has the wind been blowing.....35mph+ gusts...and it's near the high of 31degs now....LOL

Pot roast is in the oven....and it smells wonderful in here.... |^|  we got a nice size one and cut it in half.....freeze one for another day.. |^|
Jon