• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 03:25:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 109
Total: 109

Growing my own treats for the chickens

Started by LizStreithorst, December 04, 2017, 01:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I ordered 2000 meal worms.  They came in today.  I've got them set up in a sweater box with wheat bran but there were so many I couldn't help but steal a couple of dozen for the hens to see how they would react.  Oh my word, these things are going to keep them very happy!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

LOL.....hide the box well....or wayyyyyyy up high ....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I forgot about that!  The culture in in the fish room and I still have this hen who comes in through the pet door to lay in the fish junk cabinet.  She'd decimate in in her first visit.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson