• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 02:55:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 187
Total: 187

A Saturday 'good morn'n'....

Started by Mugwump, December 02, 2017, 05:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,A cold 30deg morning here...but the coffee is wonderful  |^|

We'll see some sunny days in the 50's this weekend....good swap weather  ;)

We'll put the finishing touches on the swap prep today....it makes it so much easier in the morn'n when we load....It got so getting it all ready on swap mornings pooped us out before we even got to the swap....LOL...we rested up on the drive in.... huh

..now?...more coffee of course  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon and all. A cold 27 degrees here. The coldest day of the season. Going up onto the 50s with 60s projected on Tuesday and then the temperature crash comes.

The coffee is great and since I have company from out of town I'll be running around all weekend. Have to squeeze in a badly needed water change. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..almost done with pot #2....coffee's really good this morning....MMmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...60 right now and going to 76...another cloudy day....looks like the same tomorrow....cloudy drives me nuts this many days in a row... huh

...gonna put in a tv antenna in #209....tenant's going to help me...

...after that Miss Lucy says it's time to clean the kitchen floor and the fridge...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron