• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 04:44:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 110
Total: 110

Friday Morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 01, 2017, 04:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good Morning everyone.......the coffee is very good, so grab a cup.....

mid 20's at the moment, but we'll see 50's again today.....it should be a sunny pleasant day  |^|

...some swap prep this morning, a few water changes, and general fish room putz'n.....

now, of course, more coffee  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Coffee always seems to go good this time of day. Mmm

I thought I was all ready for the swap, but I have a guy that pre-ordered two pounds of Beef Heart FRENZY. I'll need to make that fresh.

Every now and then someone wants the beef heart food, so I'll make a few extra pounds today. While I'm at it, I'll make a few pounds of Top Secret granule food. Even though they are both special order foods, people think I stock them and ask for them at the swaps.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...65 going to 78 today...well, 4 days in a row now, overcast...where's the sunshine? 8) 8) 8)

...spent most of yesterday and Wednesday doing the final cleaning of the outsides of the 2 rentals that are going to be occupied later today for the next 4 months...I'm tired...Lucy's been doing most of the inside touch-ups...We'll be meeting our tenants for the first time later today....

...My Green Element 72" LED light came in from TopDogSellers on eBay yesterday...so I got around to it last night and saw that it was a 10,000K light and not a 6500K light which I ordered...sent them an email...waiting for instructions...first mixed up eBay order I've had...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 01, 2017, 09:55:02 AM
...65 going to 78 today...well, 4 days in a row now, overcast...where's the sunshine? 8) 8) 8)

...spent most of yesterday and Wednesday doing the final cleaning of the outsides of the 2 rentals that are going to be occupied later today for the next 4 months...I'm tired...Lucy's been doing most of the inside touch-ups...We'll be meeting our tenants for the first time later today....

...My Green Element 72" LED light came in from TopDogSellers on eBay yesterday...so I got around to it last night and saw that it was a 10,000K light and not a 6500K light which I ordered...sent them an email...waiting for instructions...first mixed up eBay order I've had...

....are you looking at this one?.....I am... ;)

https://www.amazon.com/Beamswork-Timer-6500K-Aquarium-Freshwater/dp/B01A9F85S4/ref=sr_1_31_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1512145390&sr=8-31-spons&keywords=beamswork+led&psc=1
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 01, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on December 01, 2017, 09:55:02 AM

...nope...this one....https://www.ebay.com/itm/EVO-Quad-72-Timer-6500K-LED-Aquarium-Light-Freshwater-Plant-Tetra-Discus-96x-3W-/291171800543?nav=SEARCH
....are you looking at this one?.....I am... ;)

https://www.amazon.com/Beamswork-Timer-6500K-Aquarium-Freshwater/dp/B01A9F85S4/ref=sr_1_31_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1512145390&sr=8-31-spons&keywords=beamswork+led&psc=1
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron