• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 03:43:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 202
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 210
Total: 210

Thursday coffee

Started by Mugwump, November 30, 2017, 04:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's very good.......maybe I'll wake up by noon  huh

...pretty much 40's for us today.....this morning I need to start separating fish for the swap ...and checking out the supplies in the swap tote too....and putz'n ;)

need more coffee............
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. It is cold out there for now but they say we will go up into the high 50s so we shall see.

Still trying to get this house together. By buddy Kobe came home with fleas about a week ago and I'm trying to wipe them out before they get a foothold in my carpet. I think I'm on top of them since he had none the last few days.

My vet said that with our warm weather and the humidity the fleas are really bad this year. We are are also magnet state for fleas and ticks. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 30, 2017, 08:16:48 AM
The coffee is great this morning. It is cold out there for now but they say we will go up into the high 50s so we shall see.

Still trying to get this house together. By buddy Kobe came home with fleas about a week ago and I'm trying to wipe them out before they get a foothold in my carpet. I think I'm on top of them since he had none the last few days.

My vet said that with our warm weather and the humidity the fleas are really bad this year. We are are also magnet state for fleas and ticks. huh

...whoops.....they're easy to get if you aren't vigilante .....we got the flea guard stuff for the 'Sass'.....it's worked well, but we still give her the once over to be sure....
Jon