• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 07:15:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 186
Total: 186

Early Wed. coffee

Started by Mugwump, November 29, 2017, 04:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Coffee is wonderful...... 8)

..didn't get as cold as called for..... huh...so from mid 30's, now, to mid 40's for us today....rain?....who knows?

fish room stuff today.....some water changes and putz'n...yada yada yada.....

more coffee....1st cup was most excellent !!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2...... |^|......... grab a cup !....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..about time to go feed Kasey's fish.....she has a Quaker too.....another funny character too.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...60 right now ans going to 79 today...overcast...what's up with that?

...our friends' visiting guests are going home this morning and yesterday so the rentals are empty...so we'll go get them all cleaned up (I think the guests have already cleaned them) and get them ready for the 4-month tenants that are coming in this Friday for the season...then a lot of little "to-do" things to get done...

...going to trade some plants with Tony from down at the hardware store today...I still have a couple more of my own to get into the substrate that I didn't get to yesterday...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...took some Rotalas and Ludwigias to Tony at the hardware to trade for some wisteria...turns out the wisteria was really water sprite/Indian fern...! :D :D :D
...he's learning plants...never had them before he came to my house and saw the plants I had in the 54g...now he's converting all his tanks to planted...also his grown daughter is doing the same...! |^|
...He's coming over tomorrow around 3pm to buy the 54G....lock stock and barrel... |^| |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon