• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 09:53:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 126
Total: 126

Database Error

Started by Ron Sower, November 28, 2017, 08:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 04, 2017, 07:21:45 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 04, 2017, 06:02:55 AM
I think that I just answered the posts.....on two different threads....and not an email sent..or attempted....weird...

Unable to send mail to the email address 'rondsower@gmail.com

I'm pretty sure I know what that one is.....

Ron has asked the system to "Notify" him when posts are made to certain threads.  Since this server doesn't have email capability it throws the error it can't email Ron to "Notify" him of the new post.

Dennis

....Bingo...I think you nailed it..... |^|....thanks..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Is that why it says I have a message but when I click on it it gives me the same data base error?
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 04, 2017, 08:30:06 AM
Is that why it says I have a message but when I click on it it gives me the same data base error?

huh  I'm not seeing an error in the log files, so I don't know what is up with this one.   huh

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Hmmm, it told me to contact anmin about it huh  Dennis, try sending me a PM and let's see if I get it.

Mugwump

...just click mssg's.....I'm getting it too noe...

Database Error
Expression #3 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'ballaqua_mugwump.pm.id_pm' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
File: /var/www/mugwump-fish-world.com/public_html/Sources/PersonalMessage.php
Line: 700

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 2.0.15, while your database is at version 2.0.2. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Okay, got errors in the logs now.  I probably caused this one by editing the DB Query statement.  Should be fixed now.  Clear your cache and give it a try.

Dennis

Xyrops

Seems to be working for my alter ego account  LOL.

I BCC you both with the test message....

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I didn't know how to clear my cache but I clicked on my messages and it let me see them!  I'm happy again.

Dennis, you are a genius.

BallAquatics

Enough excitement for today.....  we now return you to your regularly scheduled program.....   ;)

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 04, 2017, 02:19:22 PM
I didn't know how to clear my cache but I clicked on my messages and it let me see them!  I'm happy again.

Dennis, you are a genius.

Thanks Liz   :-*

Dennis