• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 08:04:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 285
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 310
Total: 310

Tuesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, November 28, 2017, 09:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good morning everyone....coffee's very good here on a balmy 47deg morn'n....50's today, 20's tonight.....LOL...crazy weather  huh

...another putz'n day...the coed doesn't have any classes....but will be studying as only a couple weeks left in this semester.....I'll be doing some water changes...

finally got on the new server...........now Pot#2..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I've been busy.  Up all night moving the site.  Had a 9:00am client appointment and my daughter calls me at 8:00am for a ride.  All my IT work now done.  Just got an email from Stephan.....  he wants to chat since we didn't get to see each other at the OCA Extravaganza a couple weeks back.

I've lost track of what pot # I'm one here...  LOL

Dennis

Ron Sower

...56 now and 74 later on in the day...clear skies so far...

...putting finishng touches on the tank today...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 28, 2017, 09:36:37 AM

They are forecasting 60's with lots of sun here today.  Would be a good day to go bag up some oak leaves for the tanks.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 28, 2017, 09:45:54 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 28, 2017, 09:36:37 AM

They are forecasting 60's with lots of sun here today. Would be a good day to go bag up some oak leaves for the tanks.....

Dennis

....good idea.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..just ran up and fed Kasey's fish....she's off doing ab eco survey for a few days...lots of Betta babies.....looks like some just went free swimming..... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...as the day rolled on....

I had a bunch of stuff from the aquarium stuff storage bin spread out all over my bed and I was going thru selecting items to keep and toss...UBJB came by and wanted company to go to Wally World to get a bracket to hang the TV we gave him...ended up going to 3 stores to locate one that suited...then came back to get the gals for lunch at Sonic....they totally screwed up our order, BTW...then came back to continue the keep or toss process, but decided to help UBJB install the TV...after all he spent a bunch of time helping me!...by the time we got it done I was totally pooped and ached all over...a beer and shot of Irish whiskey  mimtook care of the pain |^|

...cooked breakfast for dinner....

...the bed is still covered with my stuff wfwf...all that stuff isn't going to fit in the cabinet ??? huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...You'll make it fit..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 29, 2017, 03:56:56 AM
... just piled it on the floor last night before going to bed...got up this morning and...voila!....it was still there... huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 29, 2017, 09:55:03 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 29, 2017, 03:56:56 AM
... just piled it on the floor last night before going to bed...got up this morning and...voila!....it was still there... huh

...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...well I'll be damned....LOLOLOLOL
Jon

Ron Sower

....AND it's still there tonight....I worked on other stuff all day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 29, 2017, 09:43:57 PM
....AND it's still there tonight....I worked on other stuff all day...

;D....I understand....
Jon