• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 06:47:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 209
Total: 209

Manny flashback....

Started by Mugwump, November 18, 2017, 09:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon Miller
February 9, 2015 ? Edited ?
Remember this sweet pic of Manny our pretty cat??..aka 'da demon'
... As I was enjoying another nice hot cup of coffee, and Jan was helping her Mother with her bath....there was a thunderous crash and loud boom from the next room.......I knew it could only be one thing......MANNY !!....it's the bird room where we have seven cages....one four high, a single and a double high.......his Majesty had apparently tried to climb up to one of the top cages to view the parakeet pair that we'd adopted from Jan's Mom...well.......they all came down.......water, seed, perches, swings, cage doors blown off and others wide open......birds everywhere.....the seed, damp from the water was stuck to walls, drapes, shoes, a dresser, G'ma's suitcases.....freak'n everywhere......the last that I saw of Manny was him flying out the door with eyes the size of baseballs......LOL...at first I was kinda angry at him...then I started to laugh hysterically.....crap all over floor to ceiling, birds flying around our heads...and Jan keep repeating...."I'm going to kill him".....LOL.......then she started laughing too.....hard....but kept repeating " if I get my hands on you Manny"......LOL.....needless to say it was quite a cleanup job.....I wiped and vac'd while Jan finished with her Mom....then we picked everything up..re-homed the caged the birds and took deep breathes........as Manny peaked around the corner of the door to check on things....then he looked at Jan......and was GONE.............LOL........Demon......yep......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.