• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 02:42:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,299
  • Total Topics: 18,524
  • Online today: 96
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 103
Total: 103

Saturday morn'n coffee....

Started by Mugwump, November 18, 2017, 05:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...good coffee......cold, dark, dank, soggy, drizzly, and crappy out there now....more thorms coming in........sinuses are bonkers and been sneezing since we got up.....blah...

....we'll just see how the day goes..... huh

.....coffee,,,,,,, wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great. It is cold at right now at 32 degrees here. Supposed to go up to 50.

Have some Thanksgiving shopping things to do today and maybe I'll get a WC in on the 150 and 75 this afternoon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2.....another good one too.....still blah....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

waterboy

It was snowing like a son of a gun when I got up this morning.  Most of it melting but some sticking.  Mostly stopped now. Probably turn to rain as it warms up a little.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on November 18, 2017, 09:54:27 AM
It was snowing like a son of a gun when I got up this morning.  Most of it melting but some sticking.  Mostly stopped now. Probably turn to rain as it warms up a little.

..tried to snow here too.....mostly mixed.....it's not over tho, we'll see............I need to pick up some ice melt... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...it's 78 and sunny here today...

...I've been working with Lucy...we're doing some Xmas ornaments for the grands...they're turning out cute...

...I'm not doing much lifting today, just taking it a little easier...put about 9 gallons of RO water in the 125...I'll let it settle a bit then tie some rocks onto the stump and put it in...maybe put a few plants in that I have floating in bags right now....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron