• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 01:57:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 194
Total: 194

Liz's Angels

Started by Barb, November 12, 2017, 02:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

I don't have proper pics of them, since I am a  lousy fish-pic-taker.  But I highly recommend to you some special angels I have recently gotten in 2 shipments from her.  First the Blue Marble Pearlscales.  Second batch the Sunset Pearlscales.  I have had angelfish since 1971, yes I started with them as a little girl, but I have to say that these 2 groups that Liz grew are among the most beautiful of them all.  Thanks Liz!  She can post proper pics of them if you ask.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Thanks, Barb.  I liked them too, especially the Sunsets.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on November 12, 2017, 02:21:52 PM
I don't have proper pics of them, since I am a  lousy fish-pic-taker.  But I highly recommend to you some special angels I have recently gotten in 2 shipments from her.  First the Blue Marble Pearlscales.  Second batch the Sunset Pearlscales.  I have had angelfish since 1971, yes I started with them as a little girl, but I have to say that these 2 groups that Liz grew are among the most beautiful of them all.  Thanks Liz!  She can post proper pics of them if you ask.
Barb

|^| +1
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

I agree she has nice Angels. I got some of her little half blacks and they are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks Liz.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

Thanks, Dale.  They grow like weeds, don't they.  Mine here are already half dollar size.

I hope that the Sunsets you sent will get to breeding age fast.  My pearl scale ones need out crossing in the worst way.  I have two pairs of parent raisers.  The first pair only produced around 20 free swimmers.  Of those, all be 3 were culled ::)  The second pair's 20 or so have just been free swimming for about a week so it's way too soon to tell.
Always move forward. Never look back.