• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 04:18:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 168
Total: 168

Coffee on Thurs. morn'n

Started by Mugwump, November 09, 2017, 05:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is very, very good.... |^|.....it's in the mid 30's now..and we'll be there all day.....mid teens overnight tonight.....

Absolutely no plans for the day.....nada, nil, none.....but as you know, something usually pops up ... huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. It is in the low 40s today going up to the low 50s with sunny skies. We will have our first frost of the year either tonight or definitely tomorrow night when the temps will dropped into the low 20s. huh

Not much on tap today. Will go try to find a new Winter dressy type overcoat since I have mostly the ski type coats. Those are good when I am running around with Kobe but not so good when I need to take Ms. Vikki out. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2 here.....and it's superb !!

..I have a trench coat w/zip out lining, and a long winter coat too....they're handy for those cold very windy days too.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson