• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 06:04:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 206
Total: 206

Sassy....

Started by Mugwump, October 31, 2017, 05:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..It's dark in the mornings now, so when we let Sass out to do her morning duty, etc.....she goes out the door and creeps slowly across the deck like the point man on a 'recon' patrol.....we do have local squirrels and rabbits move through the yard,,an occasional raccoon too....and she looks to surprise the hell out of them and run 'em off.......what a gal  |^|..

Oh.....and she's good at it too... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I have to go out with Kobe. He will get in trouble with his high prey drive. He especially goes nut when this black cat strolls through my back yard. I thought it was a feral cat but I got a glimpse of a collar on it the other day.

I wish folks would keep there cats inside at night. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 31, 2017, 07:12:31 AM
I have to go out with Kobe. He will get in trouble with his high prey drive. He especially goes nut when this black cat strolls through my back yard. I thought it was a feral cat but I got a glimpse of a collar on it the other day.

LOL.....the neighborhood cats have learned to avoid our yard.....Abby and Heidi taught 'em well.... |^|...Sassy carries on the tradition now  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 31, 2017, 07:17:34 AM

LOL.....the neighborhood cats have learned to avoid our yard.....Abby and Heidi taught 'em well.... |^|...Sassy carries on the tradition now  8)

I think this particular cat is familiar with dogs. He is probably friendly too but I don't want to find out. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 31, 2017, 07:28:41 AM

I think this particular cat is familiar with dogs. He is probably friendly too but I don't want to find out. huh

..is it a big 'Tom' ?.......if so, hopefully a declawed house cat....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 31, 2017, 07:36:52 AM

Doesn't have a face like a Tom. I think it may be a neutered male but it is big.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 31, 2017, 07:39:36 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 31, 2017, 07:36:52 AM

Doesn't have a face like a Tom. I think it may be a neutered male but it is big.

.....we've seen some real warriors around occasionally........veterans of a few good wars.....most are friendly to people but don't tolerate any animal much..... |^|
Jon