• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:02:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 125
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 120
Total: 120

da yo yo loaches

Started by Mugwump, October 30, 2017, 03:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...these are the (3) that we got at the swap yesterday......neat little 'clickers'.... ;).....they'll lessen the snail population big time...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...love them big time...used to have them....in my "loach phase"... ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 30, 2017, 08:05:53 PM
...love them big time...used to have them....in my "loach phase"... ;)

,,,,the nice thing about loaches is they are compatible with most phases....and useful too... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 30, 2017, 03:45:30 PM
...these are the (3) that we got at the swap yesterday......neat little 'clickers'.... ;).....they'll lessen the snail population big time...

I've had them wipe out my snails in no time. I used to move the clown loach I gave to Scott from tank to tank and it wasn't long before I was out of snails.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 31, 2017, 07:36:14 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 30, 2017, 03:45:30 PM

I've had them wipe out my snails in no time. I used to move the clown loach I gave to Scott from tank to tank and it wasn't long before I was out of snails.

...that's the plan....well plus they're cute little things... 8)
Jon