• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 02:49:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 92
Total: 92

Just Monday===>

Started by Mugwump, October 30, 2017, 05:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....groggy, but the coffee is very good..... 8).....

It's a cool mid 40's out there, and it'll be falling all day into the 20's overnight.....but that's ok....I'm just putz'n all day.....nap?.....for sure...LOL

...now tho, more coffee.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2...fish fed....all the new arrivals are chowing well too :)......had my bowl of Wheaties and considering getting dressed....LOL....the 'coed' is off to classes....quiet here...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...Raisen Nut Bran is finished...70F outside...going up to 84 F...already pulled out the big drawers from under the deck to get out the Python and some stuff for Lucy...

...going to the Monday meeting at 9 (in 10 mins)...then coming back to do a massive water change and then cover the tank...the cyanophyta has decided not to leave on it's own, so a little encouragement is going to happen...

...the rest of the day???...putzing maybe?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron