• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:16:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 147
Total: 147

Busy Weekend

Started by b125killer, May 27, 2013, 08:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

It's been a mad house around here. Friday I clean the fish room and made room for more fish. I was trying to clear out a 29 gallon to move the angel babies. That didn't work out yet. I put some apistogramma cacatuoides in there for know. I'm going to try and do a quick sell on them to clear the tank up. Saturday was My oldest sons birthday. He turned 18 we took him and a few of his friends out to dinner and a movie. Sunday was the GCCA auction. Dan and I went There and got way too many fish. It's a good thing I had a empty 90 gallon ready to use. I did good Dan went nuts. He got three different breeding pairs of compressed cichlid yellow head, gold, and black. two breeding colonies of Cytocara Moorii. I think there are 8 all together. there's a few more breeding groups that he got also. just can't remember what they are. He also got a breeding pair of Franks angels. We Got back to my House and he took my 20 gallon tanks for the angels. This morning  I went over to Dan's house. I helped him make a few stands for the new tanks he got to house the all his new fish. Then I came home did water changes moved some fish around. Got most of the pleco fry into bigger tanks. Then My wife's Parents came over for dinner. I'm ready to relax now.         
Scott

Mugwump

LOL....now that's a loaded weekend.... ;D...which pair of angels did Dan get?...and why isn't he here?...he he
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I can't remember what the pair where. I think maybe a silver clown that would throw off albinos? Frank could probably tell us for sure. They are a pretty pair. I was watching them the next day after they settled down. the other group was sciaenochromis ahli, he stole them too.
I have tried to get Dan to join the forum. I don't think he does the forum. I have got him too look at it a few times.   
Scott