• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 03:29:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 208
Total: 208

Did I tell ya....??

Started by Mugwump, October 20, 2017, 04:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...we now have a 'Sonic' in Dekalb......and boy does that place SUCK!!....the food is horrible....... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 20, 2017, 04:57:20 PM
...we now have a 'Sonic' in Dekalb......and boy does that place SUCK!!....the food is horrible....... wfwf
.........Try the Cherry Limeade....they're great...the only thing we get there....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 20, 2017, 11:58:15 PM
.........Try the Cherry Limeade....they're great...the only thing we get there....

....but that would mean I'd have to go back...... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 21, 2017, 05:24:20 AM

...worth it for us....use the drive-thru.... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 21, 2017, 10:57:38 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 21, 2017, 05:24:20 AM

...worth it for us....use the drive-thru.... |^|

.....well I might  huh.......we'll see
Jon