• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 09:13:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 248
Total: 248

Wed. morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, October 18, 2017, 04:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...good morning everyone....coffee is very good...been up for a spell now....why?.....LOL

...a cool start to the day, but we may still see 70degs?....I might mulch some leaves this morn'n and run the mower out of gas for the season....it's that time of year...

...we'll grocery shop later when Jan gets back from school.....maybe run a couple errands..?....

...but more coffee now...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Pot #2......excellent !........grab a cup  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..sunny and cool still......just putz'n at the moment...finished my chores, and about to go get the coed.....might just grocery shop on the way home.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...48...light rain...might make it to 60 today....

...heading out today to close our Wa bank accounts...then over to Stan's and Barb's...he's closing down his nano tank and wants to give it to me with the fish and about 5 assassin snails, 4 Panda Cories, 2 Pygmy Cories and 2 Cardinal Tetras...I'm going to measure the tank and go get some packing materials to take it back as checked baggage...SW Airlines includes 2 checked items per person in their rates...I'm also going by the LFS I visited yesterday to get a fish shipping box and some plastic bags....the shop also had a really nice looking Lace Plant I'll pick up for a friend in Phoenix...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron