• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 07:36:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 177
Total: 177

Tuesday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, October 17, 2017, 05:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Good morning.....coffee is great this morning  |^|.....low 40's and heading to the mid 60's....it should be a nice day.. |^|

....nothing planned, so we'll just take the day as it unfolds....might sneak an errand in there somewhere tho... huh

...more coffee..... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 is delicious....MMmmmm......grab a cup !
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes coffee is great especially at 39 degrees which it was this morning. Going up to 60 and into the 70s later this week.

Water changes on the agenda today. something else may pop up too.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...54, cloudy, light rain....typical...I should be happy for the last 3 sunny, but chilly days...!

...going over to the old homestead in a little while to visit friends...the husband is dying with cancer :(...he has given up the treatments because they take too much out of him and he felt sick all the time...

...later we'll meet up with some others at a steak house for dinner...might slip in a visit to an aquarium shop in the area too....  ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron