• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:37:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 141
Total: 141

Chilly Monday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, October 16, 2017, 05:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very, very good tho..... |^|...

...it's about 40degs now and we might see 60 later on.. huh....sunny and breezy....

...had the heat turned on last night....just in case....only heard it come on once?....can't let Igor get a chill.... |^|

...fish room putz'n this morn'n..... |^|....then ?

...now tho, more coffee.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Pot #2......MMmmmm..    off to drop the coed at school.... 8)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Much cooler here, too.  It's 57 now and will drop to a low of 48 overnight.  I'm glad I brought my outside fish in when I did.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 16, 2017, 08:50:40 AM
Much cooler here, too.  It's 57 now and will drop to a low of 48 overnight.  I'm glad I brought my outside fish in when I did.

....smart move indeed......fall has arrived and out first frost isn't far off......Sassy loves this cooler weather...more squirrels are out foraging ...and she finds them fun to play with.... 8)....the little tail waggers comply quite nicely too.....LOL......her boyfriend catches a few every year......believe it or not....she's much faster than that dobie too......but it's a game with her....and she's a kinder soul...
Jon

Ron Sower

...43 here in Tacoma and heading to 63 today...another clear, blue sky, sunny morning....am I in the right city?.... huh

...don't know what we're gonna get into today...other than going to the campuse to have dinner with the g-daughter this evening...might be a good day to catch up on some of the videos of the GSAS speakers that we have in our members-only section of the website...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron