• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:37:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 135
Total: 136

Saturday morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, October 14, 2017, 05:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....coffee's very good.....MMMmmmm....rained hard all night with lots of boomers, it woke us all up several times....actually still raining now too....and supposedly on through tonight....

..nothing planned, so it'll be an inside putz'n day for us.... huh  never got to the GoodWill store the other day.....might just go up there later and do some book hunting... ;)

...for now....more coffee...yup |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2....and here come more boom booms...... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is brewing. Another dark and rainy day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 14, 2017, 07:27:05 AM
Coffee is brewing. Another dark and rainy day.

...but it's nice having a few of these days in the fall..... |^|......I can remember looking out the windows at school as the storms dumped water, and everywhere little streams formed running off towards the creek that ran through town........

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

..one of those mornings for easy tunes.....

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

waterboy

Was dripping a little when I went to bed.  Was still dripping when I got up so I suspect it rained most of the night.  Didn't wake me though so couldn't have been too bad.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on October 14, 2017, 09:57:30 AM
Was dripping a little when I went to bed.  Was still dripping when I got up so I suspect it rained most of the night.  Didn't wake me though so couldn't have been too bad.

...more is on the way......tonight too....
Jon

Ron Sower

...whoa! ...39 here and I'm late getting up...gonna get all the way up to 59 today...!!!! 1...will be up to low 90s in Florence...

...however it is nice and sunny today and we're heading up to UW for a double header starting at 1...second one is at 3...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 14, 2017, 11:41:59 AM
...whoa! ...39 here and I'm late getting up...gonna get all the way up to 59 today...!!!! 1...will be up to low 90s in Florence...

...however it is nice and sunny today and we're heading up to UW for a double header starting at 1...second one is at 3...

....take at least a 'Pendleton'...... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 14, 2017, 11:54:08 AM

...Smirnoff Whipped in club soda...! mim Stepdaughter is doing the prep...! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 14, 2017, 12:31:46 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 14, 2017, 11:54:08 AM

...Smirnoff Whipped in club soda...! mim Stepdaughter is doing the prep...! |^|

....a 1/2 pint of peppermint Schnaps...(or even peach)
Jon