• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 12:52:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 106
Total: 106

Friday's festivities....

Started by Mugwump, October 13, 2017, 03:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..we've been running all day....Jan was over with her girlfriend running around........and I putz'd, ran some errands....pulled down the whole dryer vent system and cleaned it out good...then I got dinner started....and after a bit went over and picked up Jan....in between I got the wash done, emptied the D/W....got gas for the Tahoe...and tidied up the fish room....etc....

...so it's dinner time, and then chill time  |^| ;) |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm impressed.  All I did was 5 dogs, a bit of dog training, and moving fish around.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

I slept most of the day. Jetlag from our mini trip to Sturgeon Bay for the last couple of days.

Mugwump

...the city put the auxiliary pump out just down the street.....we're in for a bunch of rain....they never put it out for our normal thorms, etc.

.....and it's really humid outside.....sticky dank stuff.... wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...made it to Tacoma...just unpacked...read the entire plane flights..."Orange Is The New Black"...interesting book...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 13, 2017, 11:40:37 PM
...made it to Tacoma...just unpacked...read the entire plane flights..."Orange Is The New Black"...interesting book...

.....could you see the fires from the plane?....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 14, 2017, 05:33:18 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on October 13, 2017, 11:40:37 PM

.....could you see the fires from the plane?....
...no...I was in aisle seat reading the whole trip...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron