• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 01:29:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 183
Total: 183

Friday's coffee......

Started by Mugwump, October 13, 2017, 05:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is most excellent this morn'n.......well, plus the Cubs won.... 8)

....another cool morning here for us...50degs and headed for about 70......and big thorms....might end up with a couple inches of rain from this system.. huh

...fish room putz'n is on the 'todo' list.... |^|....maybe an errand....

....need more coffee....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....and very, very good..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..hmmm...forgot..it's Friday the 13th..... :o
Jon

Ron Sower

....up early again for me...keeping Unca-bubba-jim-bob's dog, Angus, and he has to pee early...not like Murf who waits til 10....!

...it's a wonderful 70 here now and, although I won't be here to enjoy it, it will be low 90s today...  will be in Tacoma this evening where it will be in the 50s, and tomorrow morning in the 40s...I WILL survive this!...

...packed lat night...paying bills now and going over the checklist...flight's at 3:30...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 13, 2017, 10:15:59 AM
....up early again for me...keeping Unca-bubba-jim-bob's dog, Angus, and he has to pee early...not like Murf who waits til 10....!

...it's a wonderful 70 here now and, although I won't be here to enjoy it, it will be low 90s today...  will be in Tacoma this evening where it will be in the 50s, and tomorrow morning in the 40s...I WILL survive this!...

...packed lat night...paying bills now and going over the checklist...flight's at 3:30...

,,,have a safe and fun trip...........you'll be back before ya know it  |^|
Jon

waterboy

Nice and sunny out today.  Wife is out planting bulbs. I need to get some potting soil, I have empty pots and lots of plants floating around in several tanks.  Couple other errands and then just sit back and relax.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.