• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 09:59:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 217
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 195
Total: 195

<====TuneZZZzzzz---->

Started by Mugwump, October 12, 2017, 05:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

For you folks in California back in the day. This group was also Tower of Power. lol

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jimmy Smith - organ Oliver Nelson - arranger, conductor Phil Woods, Jerry Dodgion - alto sax Bob Ashton, Babe Clarke - tenor sax George Barrow - baritone sax Joe Newman, Ernie Royal, Doc Severinsen, Joe Wilder - trumpet Thomas Mitchell - bass tuba Jimmy Cleveland, Urbie Green, Britt Woodman - trombone Barry Galbraith - guitar George Duvivier - bass Ed Shaughnessy - drums 2. bebop 3. 12 bar blues 4.The organ is really neat because it makes such a different sound than a piano, I love all the sound to in this sound it feels like I should be in Vegas to this one.

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 12, 2017, 06:45:38 PM
For you folks in California back in the day. This group was also Tower of Power. lol

...oh yeah !!!.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Classic....what guitar work and vocals.......

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Who remembers this beautiful person.

Willie

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 12, 2017, 06:59:53 PM
..me... w!w |^| w!w

I knew you would. She is a month older than me and when I first saw her a a very young man I fell in love. lol Great person.
Willie

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

I'll leave it here with this one....

Jon