• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:45:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 160
Total: 160

Thursday morn'n coffee..

Started by Mugwump, October 12, 2017, 05:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....great coffee this morn'n.... |^| MMmmmm  delicious  ;)

..another cool morn'n here..53deg's....expected high in the low 60's......they are showing a few days in the 70's coming in with more rain later this weekend.... huh

..not much planned, but if it dry's out a bit I'll trim some bushes out front....and mulch some leaves....

..need more coffee..... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2...grab a cup sleepy heads.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee here this morning. Raining once again along with hi winds. Temp will stay where they are now in the mid 60s.

Housecleaning on the agenda toady. I have company coming in from out of town tomorrow.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

,,,77 when I got started this morning...gonna be in the low 90s today and for at least a week....and I'm heading to the grey and drizzly skies of Tacoma.....leaving tomorrow for 10 days... >:(  I hate missing 2 different aquarium club meetings...my tank will be more of a jungle than it already is...!

...tying up loose ends here today...packing...shutting things down...

...went up and scrubbed bakers and diced ham and peppers for the stuffed potato bar for dinner at the clubhouse this evening...

...bought 2 very large pots for the Sago Palms yesterday and I situated the palms in them this morning...I'll give everything a good watering today or tomorrow morning before we leave for the airport...

...bought an EZ Go golf cart in good condition yesterday for $200...we'll rent it to a tenant if they want one for the season....

...showed my electrician buddy how to feed my fish while I'm gone...Dean, my regular, is gone for awhile...I've asked him to just come in every 2 or 3 days...

...definitely a pool-time day...won't be pool weather in Tacoma...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 12, 2017, 01:44:56 PM
,,,77 when I got started this morning...gonna be in the low 90s today and for at least a week....and I'm heading to the grey and drizzly skies of Tacoma.....leaving tomorrow for 10 days... >:(  I hate missing 2 different aquarium club meetings...my tank will be more of a jungle than it already is...!

...tying up loose ends here today...packing...shutting things down...

...went up and scrubbed bakers and diced ham and peppers for the stuffed potato bar for dinner at the clubhouse this evening...

...bought 2 very large pots for the Sago Palms yesterday and I situated the palms in them this morning...I'll give everything a good watering today or tomorrow morning before we leave for the airport...

...bought an EZ Go golf cart in good condition yesterday for $200...we'll rent it to a tenant if they want one for the season....

...showed my electrician buddy how to feed my fish while I'm gone...Dean, my regular, is gone for awhile...I've asked him to just come in every 2 or 3 days...

...definitely a pool-time day...won't be pool weather in Tacoma...

Have a great trip Ron. Try to anyway. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..indeed, have a great trip.........don't forget the umbrella  w!w
Jon

Ron Sower

...Thanks, guys...It'll be okay...just gotta keep the right attitude...if it weren't for the g-daughter and her softball enthusiasm (playing in her first year as a freshman...she's a hell of a slapper and base runner), I'd just tell Lucy to go and enjoy herself... and then  ;)she would work on trying to shame me into going...and I would resist :-\...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 12, 2017, 04:26:40 PM
...Thanks, guys...It'll be okay...just gotta keep the right attitude...if it weren't for the g-daughter and her softball enthusiasm (playing in her first year as a freshman...she's a hell of a slapper and base runner), I'd just tell Lucy to go and enjoy herself... and then  ;)she would work on trying to shame me into going...and I would resist :-\...!

...they play sports in Washington?....... ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 12, 2017, 04:56:52 PM

...You won funny guy...! :D 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 12, 2017, 10:01:40 PM

..yep, we won..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 13, 2017, 05:02:51 AM

...Go Cubbies...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 13, 2017, 10:08:22 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 13, 2017, 05:02:51 AM

...Go Cubbies...!

.... :) |^|
Jon