• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 04:23:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 227
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 232
Total: 232

Wet Wednesday

Started by Mugwump, October 11, 2017, 05:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee is very, very good this morning..... :)......MMMMmmmm

...rained all night, a couple of down pours even woke us up, it'll continue for most the day too.....around 58deg's now, and that will be close to our expected high for the day....61degs...

...just putz'n today, some fry water changes, and maybe a trip up to GoodWill to see what books may have come in.... huh

...more coffee  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is just ok so far. Going to be a wet one here today as well. Temps are at 70 but I believe it will drop a bit later today.

Some running around this morning but not much else planned.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Morn'n Willie...... :)....

...that rain should help your sod lawn settle in good before winter..............are you considering feeding it?

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Pot #2 is another really good pot of coffee.....MMmmm...I must have the touch, huh?... :D

...dark as night and still raining.....the ground is now sucking it up big time....we've needed this badly after a couple of really dry months....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 11, 2017, 06:00:23 AM

...that rain should help your sod lawn settle in good before winter..............are you considering feeding it?

I am going to aerate, seed and feed it very soon.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 11, 2017, 07:19:06 AM

..a fescue?............can you plant trees?
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 11, 2017, 07:27:39 AM

Yes it's a tall fescue and I already have more trees than I need. 6 in my backyard alone. That's three too many. lol
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 11, 2017, 07:29:12 AM

Yes it's a tall fescue and I already have more trees than I need. 6 in my backyard alone. That's three too many. lol

....think hammock...... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 11, 2017, 07:36:32 AM

No trees not that close to each other and with my back issues a hammock will mess me up for real. lol
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 11, 2017, 08:13:32 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 11, 2017, 07:36:32 AM

No trees not that close to each other and with my back issues a hammock will mess me up for real. lol

....well only getting in and out.....LOL
Jon

BallAquatics

Starting to clear-up here.  Might go for a ride on the bike!!!

https://youtu.be/Vlzk9989dzg

Dennis

Mugwump

..very nicely done..... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Rough week in the fishroom. On Monday lost 2 Angels including my 6 year old Plat male that produced over a thousand fish after I took him out of retirement. and a Blue Marble Veil female that was beaten badly by her mate about a year ago and never fully recovered. Today I found one of my breeder Koi had committed suicide. Don't know if it was the male or female yet. also had another dead BN female. Like I said rough week. huh wfwf huh wfwf
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 11, 2017, 03:41:17 PM
Rough week in the fishroom. On Monday lost 2 Angels including my 6 year old Plat male that produced over a thousand fish after I took him out of retirement. and a Blue Marble Veil female that was beaten badly by her mate about a year ago and never fully recovered. Today I found one of my breeder Koi had committed suicide. Don't know if it was the male or female yet. also had another dead BN female. Like I said rough week. huh wfwf huh wfwf

....wtf..?.......that sucks......I'll be sending the bn Calvary to the rescue here soon.....let me what I can find for angels too.... |^|
Jon