• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:56:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 127
Total: 127

Cub's/Nat's

Started by Mugwump, October 10, 2017, 06:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..postponed.......we have rain......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..well that was a tough loss.....bull pen sucked....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

From my view:
Good win.
Starter was great!

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on October 12, 2017, 10:00:59 AM
From my view:
Good win.
Starter was great!

....phooey......
Jon

waterboy

The Cubs won it all last year.  They should go back to sleep for another 100 years.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on October 12, 2017, 12:05:26 PM
The Cubs won it all last year.  They should go back to sleep for another 100 years.

....bite me !....sincerely, your friend Jon... :)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 12, 2017, 03:03:43 PM

...a little touchy aren't we, Jon?... :P
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 12, 2017, 04:27:43 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 12, 2017, 03:03:43 PM

...a little touchy aren't we, Jon?... :P

.....hrumphf.....says the sea buzzard fan......
Jon

wsantia1

Did I mention that the Yankees knocked the Indians out. mim mim mim Yankees/ Cubs World Series would have record ratings.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 12, 2017, 05:02:09 PM
Did I mention that the Yankees knocked the Indians out. mim mim mim Yankees/ Cubs World Series would have record ratings.

....it sure would.... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 12, 2017, 05:05:42 PM

I should have said it would "smash" the current record. This is the series MLB wants.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 12, 2017, 05:07:45 PM

I should have said it would "smash" the current record. This is the series MLB wants.

I shiver to think of Judge at Wrigley Field.......WOW....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 12, 2017, 05:21:02 PM

Yep. He's hit the longest HR's of anyone this season. Also set the strikeout record. lol
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 12, 2017, 05:58:41 PM

Yep. He's hit the longest HR's of anyone this season. Also set the strikeout record. lol

comes with the territory... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 12, 2017, 06:16:13 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on October 12, 2017, 05:58:41 PM

comes with the territory... |^|

The key to me is RBIs and runs scored. He has 114 RBI and 118 runs scored.
Willie