• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 08:25:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 119
Total: 119

Monday & da coffee

Started by Mugwump, October 09, 2017, 05:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good morning everyone....the coffee is superb MMmmmmm...cool out there..currently 50degs...and we'll be near 80 for today's high......no rain in sight til maybe tomorrow  huh..

..just putz'n for me....Jan will be off to school this morn'n....I do need to clean up a couple of hot mags tho....

...need more coffee.....slept good...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. It's going to be a rainy day here. We need the rain but this will be mostly nuisance rain. Not enough to do any good but enough to keep you from enjoying yourself outside.

Off to do water changes in a few.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 09, 2017, 07:48:09 AM
Coffee is great. It's going to be a rainy day here. We need the rain but this will be mostly nuisance rain. Not enough to do any good but enough to keep you from enjoying yourself outside.

Off to do water changes in a few.

Morn'n Willie.......
Jon

Ron Sower

...sorry I missed you guys this morning...been busy from the start...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 09, 2017, 06:38:34 PM

...take your laptop out for morn'n coffee with friends....LOL....we'll do a remote group clutch....LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 09, 2017, 06:44:50 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on October 09, 2017, 06:38:34 PM

...take your laptop out for morn'n coffee with friends....LOL....we'll do a remote group clutch....LOL
LOL!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron