• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 02:01:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 167
Total: 168

Saturday meal

Started by Mugwump, October 07, 2017, 02:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.... huh huh huh huh.....not a clue...... huh huh huh huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I made a mistake.  I bought a nutritional drink called Boost Plus because I lost 10 lbs and would like to have those pounds back.  It has 320 calories.  I drank it when I got home from work early this afternoon.  Now I'm not hungry at all  >:(  I'm headed down to do WC and hungry or not I'll eat a meal afterward.   
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...when in doubt...we scramble some eggs......pile of toast, and a glass of orange juice.....good stuff... |^| |eat| |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...cheeseboigers from my grill...and Watergate type salad... |eat| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 07, 2017, 10:21:19 PM

...'Waldorf'..?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 08, 2017, 05:05:13 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on October 07, 2017, 10:21:19 PM

...'Waldorf'..?
...leftover from one of our dinners here...made with whipped lime Jello and whipped cream, nuts and cottage cheese...I think that's what we used to call it years ago...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron