• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Sterba.s

Started by Mugwump, October 03, 2017, 02:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..It seems that the 60 breeder full of fry....has something new?....there's a group of Sterba's in there also....and now what looks like they have spawned on the big Amazon sword plant.....
..albeit, discovered too late to do much.....the fry having been pecking at them.....hopefully some fell threw to the lower leaves...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

When you raise a batch let me know.  I'm interested in getting some.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 03, 2017, 03:17:45 PM
When you raise a batch let me know.  I'm interested in getting some.

..will do.....we'll have to be more vigilant tho.....this was a surprise... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson