• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:15:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 137
Total: 138

Vinegar eels

Started by LizStreithorst, September 22, 2017, 08:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Does anyone have a vinegar eel culture for sail.  A pair of rams has spawned.  I'm going to try to let the parents raise them but I understand that they are not usually good parents.  Just in case they are successful I'd like to have some vinegar eels on hand.  I have San Francisco baby brine shrimp eggs, but I'd like to have a vinegar eel culture going too.  I understand that they make a good first food for Angelfish fry, as well.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 22, 2017, 08:45:26 PM
Does anyone have a vinegar eel culture for sail.  A pair of rams has spawned.  I'm going to try to let the parents raise them but I understand that they are not usually good parents.  Just in case they are successful I'd like to have some vinegar eels on hand.  I have San Francisco baby brine shrimp eggs, but I'd like to have a vinegar eel culture going too.  I understand that they make a good first food for Angelfish fry, as well.

...Our culture crashed....yes they are extremely small...and very good with smaller fry...most angel fry can eat bbs...but the smaller sized angel fry, and other smaller species, do well with them...

If you don't find any...I'll look at the swap for you....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson