• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 01:12:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 130
Total: 130

Bulgarian Seal Point Angels Wanted

Started by GeorgeG, September 19, 2017, 06:12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on September 21, 2017, 08:53:51 AM
All I get is

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

It's from the same group that you went to before......if you're not in you can't see it.... anyway, the links are just to quick vids by Raiko...
..my original was just to point out the mix used in the pairing...........that's all.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Quote from: greydragon on September 21, 2017, 09:27:07 AM
maybe you are not a member of the facebook group it was shared in

Doesn't make any sense to me at all.  Why publish something that you don't want anyone to see? 
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

greydragon

only the people in the group can see it ,if you are not a member of the group you cant see it,it makes you either give up or try to join the group that it was shared in so you can see it.some times the person that is posting it forgot to make it a public video then no one gets to see it

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on September 21, 2017, 01:53:04 PM
only the people in the group can see it ,if you are not a member of the group you cant see it,it makes you either give up or try to join the group that it was shared in so you can see it.some times the person that is posting it forgot to make it a public video then no one gets to see it

...yup..it's just the way FB works........ huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Oh now I see.  Like terrorists planning an attack that don't want the cops to see their plans. 
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on September 21, 2017, 02:29:09 PM

Oh now I see.  Like terrorists planning an attack that don't want the cops to see their plans.

...LOL....no not exactly......LOL
Jon