• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 03:04:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 191
Total: 191

Red Cap Sunsets...

Started by Angelfishusa, May 17, 2013, 06:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelfishusa

These are bred by the same breeder as the Dantum Angelfish.  We thought they were different enough, so we will be getting these for sale on our June shipment.

In fact we will be importing several strains of his angelfish, so we can get new blood into our lines.  As well as wholesale his angelfish throughout the USA.  From what I have seen so far quality is excellent.  His standards are very high, and we are proud to be representing him.

David

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Angelfishusa

yep, hope the ones i'm getting look like that!  Haven't seen the stock photos yet.  What I really like is all the fish are raised in 7.8pH and 800ms
Kind of the opposite of asia.. 

pashley

those are nice looking angels

Mugwump

Quote from: Angelfishusa on May 17, 2013, 08:23:33 AM
yep, hope the ones i'm getting look like that!  Haven't seen the stock photos yet.  What I really like is all the fish are raised in 7.8pH and 800ms
Kind of the opposite of asia..

nice...easy acclimation...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

Angelfishusa

took a while but it grew on me.  So I have them on order now too.  Should be in our tanks June 8th.