• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 05:50:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 200
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 216
Total: 216

Wednesday wake up

Started by Mugwump, August 16, 2017, 06:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....coffee's very good...MMMmmmmmm

...hot and humid for us today.....60's now and rising in to the 80's....90?....with thorms by mid afternoon.....we need the rain, the ground is beginning to crack....

..errands and shopping early....then putz'n..... huh

.......more coffee....... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 long gone.........pot #3 now...grab a cup  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

....good morning to all....

...all's good here...warm and sunny...

...FINALLY...we're heading out on a short trip...I wanted to make this part of our summer - mini vacations - and we're getting around to our second one today...heading up to the Petrified Forest Nat'l Park and the Painted Desert...we'll be back Thursday night or Friday night....

...I'll be catching up with all y'all here when I get back....stay cool....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 16, 2017, 11:10:05 AM
....good morning to all....

...all's good here...warm and sunny...

...FINALLY...we're heading out on a short trip...I wanted to make this part of our summer - mini vacations - and we're getting around to our second one today...heading up to the Petrified Forest Nat'l Park and the Painted Desert...we'll be back Thursday night or Friday night....

...I'll be catching up with all y'all here when I get back....stay cool....

.....Have a fun trip....the painted desert is nice...you'll like it...be safe....

...as for here, the dew point is jumping up into the 70's....looks like we might actually get some of that needed rain.... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

wallace

Definitely cooling off in the mornings now. Haze and smoke from all the fires as usual.
Dan