• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 11:54:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 292
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 270
Total: 270

The chicken house

Started by LizStreithorst, August 14, 2017, 07:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 15, 2017, 06:55:52 PM
find some for me and I'll buy them.  I searched for tassles on amazon.  I went through 5 pages of them and saw none that rang my bell. 

This has been such a wonderful project.  I have pieces of my old dairy goat barn in it.  I have pieces of the old Katrina house that my husband built with his own hands in it.  It must be 35 years old.  It would have been bulldozed into a pile and burned had I not saved it.  It was a gift from my best neighbors.  And if that's not enough, my friends here are giving me great ideas.

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Those are beautiful but I can't buy those.  My sequined heart shaped ones will have to do.

wallace

Dan

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

You gentlemen would not be considered a good influence on me by the people who will never see the chicken house.  It'll be like the fish house with penises for breeding cones.  If I invite someone and they are offended they don't have to come back.  With the fish room everyone who has seen the penises hasn't been offended.  It's not every day that they meet a crazy old dog lady with a bent sense of humor.  I expect that the same will hold true with the chicken house.

Dan, I have no problem with the heart shape.  The ones that Mug posted on the bronze body were a work of art and not available for sale.  Unless anyone has other suggestions I will go with the ones that I chose.  I can chose the size I want in the ones that I found.  I think that she needs the medium ones.  She looks like a 34 B to me.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 15, 2017, 07:33:03 PM
You gentlemen would not be considered a good influence on me by the people who will never see the chicken house.  It'll be like the fish house with penises for breeding cones.  If I invite someone and they are offended they don't have to come back.  With the fish room everyone who has seen the penises hasn't been offended.  It's not every day that they meet a crazy old dog lady with a bent sense of humor.  I expect that the same will hold true with the chicken house.

Dan, I have no problem with the heart shape.  The ones that Mug posted on the bronze body were a work of art and not available for sale.  Unless anyone has other suggestions I will go with the ones that I chose.  I can chose the size I want in the ones that I found.  I think that she needs the medium ones.  She looks like a 34 B to me.

available in red

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D1FWLUW/ref=asc_df_B01D1FWLUW5123802/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=395033&creativeASIN=B01D1FWLUW&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167152358566&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8046053402494893752&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9021504&hvtargid=pla-312808056875
Jon

wallace

You posted a picture of the phallic cones on Simply and I don't think anybody noticed. The mannequin will be a nice feature but hard to miss.

Dan

LizStreithorst

I'd had the penises in my tanks for so long I just thought of them as breeding cones.  I took a couple of pics and posted them on Simply.  The pics went mostly unnoticed   They were never deleted.  The two people who noticed PM'd me.  I don't remember how I answered them.  I guess I just told them the truth huh.  It made me feel like I had a little more elbow room there.

The chicken house is hidden among trees close to far end of my house.  Nobody can see it unless I invite them.  My sexy lady's torso and pretty face will jump out to anyone with those red pastes where her nipples should be.  This is why I live where nobody can find me.  I have an opportunity to take my first shot at trying to make a small work of art, and if I allow folks to see it and they don't like it they wont come back.   If they are intrigued by it we might be friends.

I'll take pics when I feel than I have made a difference in the building.  It will be a long time before I have my naked lady with red tasseled paisties  a'bowin' in the wind.  I have the image in my mind, though,

Ron Sower

...you're still a stitch, Liz!..... |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron