• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 12:54:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 166
Total: 166

Monday Mania

Started by Mugwump, August 14, 2017, 11:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

waterboy

I have a pair that spawned twice last November, about 25 eggs each time, and haven't spawned again.  They will probably go to the swap.  I tend to lose track of them as they grow and get moved around so I can't guarantee any of the ones I have left are blushers.  I don't have any little ones right now.
The pair of Black Laces I have has one ghost. So hopefully two of the black ghost kids will get a few DD blushers. That is a while out though.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on August 15, 2017, 02:12:49 PM
I have a pair that spawned twice last November, about 25 eggs each time, and haven't spawned again.  They will probably go to the swap.  I tend to lose track of them as they grow and get moved around so I can't guarantee any of the ones I have left are blushers.  I don't have any little ones right now.
The pair of Black Laces I have has one ghost. So hopefully two of the black ghost kids will get a few DD blushers. That is a while out though.

....got anymore plat marbles like the fry that I got...??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

I have a couple, probably from the same batch as they are about big enough to start spawning. Another case of "sell them all off because they will spawn again' and then the father died.  Trying to put together another pair  Got two that hung out together and started cleaning a slate. Put them in their own tank and then nothing. Probably should put them back in  the pair up tank.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on August 15, 2017, 11:37:55 PM
I have a couple, probably from the same batch as they are about big enough to start spawning. Another case of "sell them all off because they will spawn again' and then the father died.  Trying to put together another pair  Got two that hung out together and started cleaning a slate. Put them in their own tank and then nothing. Probably should put them back in  the pair up tank.

....that's a shame.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson