• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 11:05:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 106
Total: 106

Our cactus ''garden''

Started by Ron Sower, August 06, 2017, 05:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Here is a pic of the cacti we have going so far...I love the colorful pots....The far right one is the most recent addition...a Monstrose cactus...It's an arm/branch that fell off a large specimen in the garden behind the clubhouse in one of the recent windstorms...Lucy came across it a few days ago....so a new pot to fill!...We're hoping it will take root and grow...

To the left of it is the fishhook barrel cactus we transplanted from a friend's space.  It is the one with new flower buds forming....

...the 4th one from the left is the small arm bud from a Saguaro the fell in the park...still waiting to see if it is taking root or not....

...the one in the turtle pot was given to us by Jim and Annette and has more than tripled in size since we got it in November...

...I think we're going to remove the orange grove...2 trees...and replace them with 2 Sago palms we bought at 1/2 price last night at Lowes...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

They are looking good there Ron. I agree with you on the colorful pots. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...I like those pots too..... |^|...and your cacti look beautiful....... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron