• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 07:19:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 144
Total: 145

CO2 system

Started by Ron Sower, July 26, 2017, 10:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...located one last night for my aquarium...one of my new friends in AAPE has it...I'll get it at this Sunday's meeting...

...I've been using this little Fluval system off and on.... Stan gave it to me in WA... it's cute and all that, but I have to turn it on and off daily and it's very expensive to purchase the little canisters of gas...I'll like having the 20# tank and the solenoid...

https://www.bigalspets.com/fluval-pressurized-88-g-co2-kit.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=1o5&scid=scplp66873&sc_intid=66873&gclid=Cj0KCQjw--DLBRCNARIsAFIwR26z7U3hKG9fxH1o3ygKwDCQFLSP1CDswowvl5fEzJQbYiTgsoPFdDEaAhJ3EALw_wcB
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 26, 2017, 10:34:39 AM
...located one last night for my aquarium...one of my new friends in AAPE has it...I'll get it at this Sunday's meeting...

...I've been using this little Fluval system off and on.... Stan gave it to me in WA... it's cute and all that, but I have to turn it on and off daily and it's very expensive to purchase the little canisters of gas...I'll like having the 20# tank and the solenoid...

https://www.bigalspets.com/fluval-pressurized-88-g-co2-kit.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=1o5&scid=scplp66873&sc_intid=66873&gclid=Cj0KCQjw--DLBRCNARIsAFIwR26z7U3hKG9fxH1o3ygKwDCQFLSP1CDswowvl5fEzJQbYiTgsoPFdDEaAhJ3EALw_wcB

...ah 'Big Al's'......great place.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 26, 2017, 11:28:52 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 26, 2017, 10:34:39 AM

...ah 'Big Al's'......great place.... |^|
That's why I chose this link to show the system...I know you all like him!!! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron