• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 03:23:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 118
Total: 118

A question for Charlotte

Started by LizStreithorst, June 30, 2017, 07:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Do you feel bad about only being driven on garbage day or when I need to haul big stuff?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Charlotte

Not at all.  I'm a truck.  My first two owners used me as a work truck.  I like being used as I was born to be used.  I may be beautiful, but being a good looker but being a rare beauty is not what I'm about.

Once a week or sometimes twice is enough to keep my innards from rusting.  I'm happy with things as they are because I don't have to worry every day about one of my old parts failing when you are depending on me.
Keep on Truckin'

LizStreithorst

Thanks.  I don't think that you heard it but before I before I bought the Fiat I talked to Chip about you.  I told him that if not for me that you would be in the junk yard.  He agreed.  Then we dropped it.  If you didn't overhear Chip and me chatting you figured it out for yourself.  You're a smart truck.

You know that I have been wanting to throw more money at you just for the fun of it.  Chip has this fancy dash that will fit you.  You will have gauges! You will have a tach.  You will be hot!  He also has a fine carpet that will fit you that will make you look fancy.  (I can always take it out if it's not our style)  I've been wanting to do this for you for so long but then I kinda ran out of money.  I really want Chip to do it before he leaves us.  It's the best thing having a mechanic who likes us, isn't it? 

I will get my next fat check that the government sends me every month because I'm old and alive.  I will be able to have you made hot and fancy next week.  Chip also needs to replace your drivers side window rubbers again and fix your blower that quit blowing shortly after he worked to turn three compressors into one that would work in you.  He did it with a little help from a man at AutoZone who likes us.  Chip said that I should replace your heater core when he takes the dash out.  He says it's cheap and that I should do it.  If Chip says I should do it I do it.  I want him to do everything for you that he can think of before he leaves.

When Chip leaves we will be stuck with BJ.  BJ is good but he works for someone else.  His bread is buttered by the higher ups.  He has no likes nor dislikes as far as his customers.  At least he's a good mechanic.

Always move forward. Never look back.