• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:48:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 139
Total: 139

Sunday coffee

Started by Mugwump, June 25, 2017, 05:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee is ready, and it's very, very good.. |^|.........grab a cup....MMMmmmm

...50's outside with a high today near 70 degs  huh........it's to be another nice day for us......

..nothing planned yet....perhaps I'll get the yard mowed ? .. huh..cook out  huh.....

,,but for sure...more coffee now... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Tony44

Enjoying a cup to feeling normal lots of fish stuff to do also a side job in between cool but refreshing outside a Lil cool for the patio this morning.mabey some storms later
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

Quote from: Tony44 on June 25, 2017, 06:13:31 AM
Enjoying a cup to feeling normal lots of fish stuff to do also a side job in between cool but refreshing outside a Lil cool for the patio this morning.mabey some storms later

....Pot #2.......we got a touch of rain late yesterday, but didn't see storms for today.....but.....wouldn't doubt it at all.....weather's crazy this year,,,, huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

90 now...gonna be another hot one!....

...packed all the plants in a large cooler yesterday...just have to load it into the Burbun and then on my way at 10....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Great coffee today. Not too weak and not too strong. Right in the sweet spot. Sometimes when I am still groggy and make the coffee it will be so strong that I end up speeding thoughout the morning.

The weather is going to be great since the temps are cooler and the humidity will be way down. Some popup storms maybe later today out that will be hit and miss.

More putzing today but I may take a ride south towards the beach. I have a friend that has a trailer in a park down there and it's adjacent to a tributary off of the Delaware river. They tell me that there is striped bass (Rock fish) in that water so I want to check it out.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....went in the other room for a bit...kicked back in the recliner, pulled up a light throw.............and zonked out ....LOL.....it was wonderful  |^|.....now to get my butt in gear, and get dressed, and face the day...... 8)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 25, 2017, 09:40:49 AM.....now to get my butt in gear, and get dressed, and face the day...... 8)
The best thing is...you don't HAVE to...!!! |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 25, 2017, 11:12:16 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 25, 2017, 09:40:49 AM.....now to get my butt in gear, and get dressed, and face the day...... 8)
The best thing is...you don't HAVE to...!!! |^| |^| |^|

LOL....I know.... |^|........but we wanted to do a deep clean of some guppy tanks, etc......but we're done now...so.....putz'n time....or whatever... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 25, 2017, 08:09:18 AM
90 now...gonna be another hot one!....

...packed all the plants in a large cooler yesterday...just have to load it into the Burbun and then on my way at 10....

First time with this group...lotsa fun...we ate first and wandered around his 4 HUGE tanks and then had an auction....picked up a couple new species...one which no one could ID, so I have a little work to do...worth the 1.5 hour drive each way... |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron