• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 06:17:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 257
Total: 258

Do you dance in the shower?

Started by Mugwump, June 24, 2017, 11:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

... just when the water gets too hot.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I'm not nearly as happy for a bath as that gorilla but when I take bath after I've been working hard and am very dirty, I'll make these little sounds of pleasure that I think may sound sex related even though they're just about how wonderful the hot bath feels and how glorious it is to get clean. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

I don't dance under any circumstances. I used to have a bathroom with tile all around that would give me a great booming voice with the echo. I would practice all my accents, lines of Shakespeare, lofty speeches & etc.
Dan

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Quote from: wallace on June 24, 2017, 02:48:00 PM
I don't dance under any circumstances. I used to have a bathroom with tile all around that would give me a great booming voice with the echo. I would practice all my accents, lines of Shakespeare, lofty speeches & etc.

I would love to sit in a room close  to the bathroom and hear some of your lofty speeches, but you would have never given lofty speeches had you any idea that someone might be listening.

wallace

A long time ago I got a little stoned and gave a speech to a herd of cows. They are very attentive listeners... comprehension?... not so much
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on June 24, 2017, 04:29:40 PM
A long time ago I got a little stoned and gave a speech to a herd of cows. They are very attentive listeners... comprehension?... not so much

Atta boy !!!!

Jon

LizStreithorst

Cows are a great audience until they get bored with your words and turn their asses to you so they can graze.  Dogs are better for rants.  Even fish forums are better!  I know from experience.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 24, 2017, 05:08:57 PM

Cows are a great audience until they get bored with your words and turn their asses to you so they can graze.  Dogs are better for rants.  Even fish forums are better!  I know from experience.

Igor's a good sounding board as well....Manny ?....he just turns you off and he goes to sleep in your lap.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Are you saying that blathering to cats and birds or cats and dogs is more satisfying than blathering here?  I beg to differ.

wallace

While you guys were begging and differing I was taking a nap. The kind where you wake up sweaty. I should be cranky but I'm not.
Dan