• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 04:45:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 267
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 243
Total: 244

Riding between the rain drops.....

Started by BallAquatics, June 15, 2017, 04:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Nice couple of hours and 100+ miles.  When the sun would break through the clods it felt warm and nice.   8) 8) 8)

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 15, 2017, 04:10:36 PM

Nice couple of hours and 100+ miles.  When the sun would break through the clods it felt warm and nice.   8) 8) 8)

Dennis

....nice..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm so glad that your having fun.  God knows you deserve it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 15, 2017, 05:49:30 PM
I'm so glad that your having fun.

Thanks Liz!  It was the bikes that got me up off my butt and motivated to do something.  I tried, but just couldn't get into something computer related, (websites, programming, etc), and working with the fish just didn't do it either. 

Between wrestling the bike around, and all the repair work, I'm getting back my strength.  The rides are the icing on the cake. 

Way back when, the plan was that after the kids grew up, Terri and I would get back into touring and traveling here and there on the bikes.....  it just didn't work out.  I had completely forgotten how much I love to ride.  Nothing like it!   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 15, 2017, 05:49:30 PM
I'm so glad that your having fun.  God knows you deserve it.

...you bet he does..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson