• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:34:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 159
Total: 159

Mom has a new car

Started by Charlotte, June 07, 2017, 05:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

I know that mom needs something that's younger than me.  It just kills me when one of my old parts wears out, but I can't help it.  I'm old!

When mom drove into the dealership both of us spotted the cute small Fiat.  I knew right then and there that it was the right car for her.  Since I speak "car",  while she was talking to the salesman I chatted with the Fiat.  She liked the way mom looked at her.  I told her not to get her hopes up, that being cute and sexy wasn't enough for mom.  Mom needed to think.  I told her I'd be pulling for her.

Both times we were at the dealership mom mentioned me.  The second time she talked about me almost as much as she talked about the Fiat.  The salesman even called me by name once.  It made me feel good.  Chip told mom that she could buy the Fiat as long as she didn't sell me.  Mom said, "Nobody is going to get their hands on Charlotte".  It made me feel loved.
Keep on Truckin'

Mugwump

Quote from: Charlotte on June 07, 2017, 05:02:17 PM
I know that mom needs something that's younger than me.  It just kills me when one of my old parts wears out, but I can't help it.  I'm old!

When mom drove into the dealership both of us spotted the cute small Fiat.  I knew right then and there that it was the right car for her.  Since I speak "car",  while she was talking to the salesman I chatted with the Fiat.  She liked the way mom looked at her.  I told her not to get her hopes up, that being cute and sexy wasn't enough for mom.  Mom needed to think.  I told her I'd be pulling for her.

Both times we were at the dealership mom mentioned me.  The second time she talked about me almost as much as she talked about the Fiat.  The salesman even called me by name once.  It made me feel good.  Chip told mom that she could buy the Fiat as long as she didn't sell me.  Mom said, "Nobody is going to get their hands on Charlotte".  It made me feel loved.

.... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Congrats Liz. We love our Fiat 500. Ours is a 2012 and we get super gas mileage. Your 2013 is supposed to squeeze a drop of gas even furthur.

LizStreithorst

I'm think of naming her Teenie Greenie and calling her Green Girl for short.  You told me way back that you had a 500. You tell people who think it's too small that you're saving up for one for the other foot.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

LOL  I did say that. I also fit inside with my cowboy hat on. That car attracts more attention that when we had our 2005 Mustang GT.

Tony44

Congrats on new car Liz.hope you enjoy it and have no problems with it.
RIGHT TURN CLYDE