• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 04:34:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 227
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 238
Total: 238

No Whining.....

Started by PaulineMi, April 28, 2013, 07:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

I've found flips are nice too!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

shatanka

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 30, 2013, 05:42:51 AM
Thanks Ron. All is good now.

The fish tank "repair" guy and I spent so much time reassuring each other and feeling bad for each other it almost got kind of comical. He's truly a sweetheart.

The week after my foot surgery Dennis is sending me the Celestial Pearl Danios I've wanted since the previous forum was still up.  This is me -->    ;D

The new tank is nice. It has the new black silicone style going on. Looks slick on the black stand.

Now about this black eye.....lol. 8)

Dang Pauline! I am so sorry to hear of all this happening to you! I do hope your eye is better! SO scary! And, did you have your foot surgery yet? I hope all goes well with it! So sorry about your tank too...my goodness!

PaulineMi

Thanks Shatanka.  I just finished setting up my tank today except for the cannister filters.  I'll do that step tomorrow.  I did find though that I forgot about cleaning out the in-take and return hoses from when I tore the tank down. P - U!!!! Ugh, old moldy fish goop water in the lines.  Nasty.   :o  At least they're super clean now.

My foot surgery is May 10.  I'll get all my fish tanks in pristine condition the day before.  ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)