• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 03:07:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 191
Total: 191

Happy Friday===>

Started by Mugwump, October 19, 2012, 06:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: Jo on October 19, 2012, 08:46:38 AM
Would they be at one in Nashville TN you think?

Mike Gibbs lives in Tenn, Mike Whitaker, I believe is just north in Ky, and Damon's over by St Louis...all are road warriors....LOL...so maybe...look for a club vendor list, they usually post one on their site..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I'll be working.  I've got 12,000 prices to change for the worlds largest manufacturer of laundry & dry cleaning pads and covers.  If all goes well, should be able to do it from home.  With a bit of luck, I might even have some time for a few fish room activities!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on October 19, 2012, 11:54:25 AM
I'll be working.  I've got 12,000 prices to change for the worlds largest manufacturer of laundry & dry cleaning pads and covers.  If all goes well, should be able to do it from home.  With a bit of luck, I might even have some time for a few fish room activities!

Dennis

Hmmmm..import to a spread sheet, add/change formula export back???....or at least attempt to make one for 'next' time.....LOL....Spreadsheets/databases rule ...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

It wouldn't be so bad if it were just an across-the-board percentage change, but there are different percentage changes for product categories or even sub-categories with a category.  All in a 90's era Btrieve database...

Dennis

Jo

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 19, 2012, 10:42:20 AM
I'm excited for you. It may sound corny, but I still have a hard time falling asleep the night before a swap.

I'm having a hard time doing my job for thinking about it! ;)
Jo

Jo

Quote from: BallAquatics on October 19, 2012, 10:43:50 AM
Have a great time Jo, and a safe trip there and back.   :)

Dennis

Thanks Dennis I will! My hubby is going with me and he is excited too!
Jo

Jo

sounds good too! I love your saying tanks are like potato chips you can never have just one
Jo

Jo

Quote from: Mugwump on October 19, 2012, 11:41:21 AM
Quote from: Jo on October 19, 2012, 08:46:38 AM
Would they be at one in Nashville TN you think?

Mike Gibbs lives in Tenn, Mike Whitaker, I believe is just north in Ky, and Damon's over by St Louis...all are road warriors....LOL...so maybe...look for a club vendor list, they usually post one on their site..

I'll look for them. I pmd that Mike Gibbs about Koi when you told me on the other forum and he wasn't raising them now.
Jo

Jo

Quote from: BallAquatics on October 19, 2012, 11:54:25 AM

Dennis

YIKES! ::)
Jo

b125killer

My first swap I had sensory overload. I couldn't  imagine all the cool stuff I seen there. I also have a hard time sleeping the night before a swap. When me And Jon went to the American Cichlid Association convention I didn't sleep until the ride home. That Was Such A fun day.
Scott

Jdmcfast

Quote from: Mugwump on October 19, 2012, 08:24:37 AM
Quote from: Jo on October 19, 2012, 08:17:14 AM
Good morning! So glad it is Friday!!!!! Going to the swap meet tomorrow and can hardly wait.

Happy Friday to you all!

Taking the 'Brinks' truck...LOL......look for Mike Gibbs or Mike Whitaker, or Damon Cartmell....good angel breeders...very good, if they attend???

Yep I have some of Mike Gibbs blue angels and they are real beauties!

Posted using tapatalk 2

Josh