• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:42:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 171
Total: 172

Happy Friday===>

Started by Mugwump, October 19, 2012, 06:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Morn'n....well, another weekend's here....the only thing planned is my G'son, Justin's birthday party......good cake, lotsa icing...Mmmmm...lotsa' g'kids, lotsa' noise and chaos....isn't it great!!!
Bears vs Lions on Mon night football......go Bears!!!
I'll do my water changes ,again, on Sun. morning.....and I need to see if I can add the rack/tanks that are sitting down there,,,calling my name, and saying......'fill me'...'fill me'......LOL...
Hmm..I need more coffee....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Good morning, I got my new air pump and hood in yesterday. I'm going to be playing with them for a little bit then go to bed.  I have to work tonight. Normally I don't work on Friday But at lest it's all overtime.
My youngest sons birthday is Sunday. He's 14 and said he's to old for a birthday party but he wants money and video games.     
Scott

Rjb3

Soon, he'll want the keys to the car. Be ready.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

He already has big plans for my car. Said I could Get a new car and give mine to him. I like that plan.
Scott

Rjb3

Hey, it happened to me, too.

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on October 19, 2012, 06:35:02 AM
He already has big plans for my car. Said I could Get a new car and give mine to him. I like that plan.

LOL.....

Quote from: b125killer on October 19, 2012, 06:35:02 AM

thrice here.......three sons....
Jon

Jo

Good morning! So glad it is Friday!!!!! Going to the swap meet tomorrow and can hardly wait.

Happy Friday to you all!
Jo

Mugwump

Quote from: Jo on October 19, 2012, 08:17:14 AM
Good morning! So glad it is Friday!!!!! Going to the swap meet tomorrow and can hardly wait.

Happy Friday to you all!

Taking the 'Brinks' truck...LOL......look for Mike Gibbs or Mike Whitaker, or Damon Cartmell....good angel breeders...very good, if they attend???
Jon

Jo

Would they be at one in Nashville TN you think?
Jo

Rjb3

I expect a full report on that swap meet, Jo. The St. Louis swap was a day trip. If we go to TN some time we may have to stay over one night.

Jo

I will give you one. I'm excited this is the first I've been to. It will be a long ride 3 hrs I think to get there.
Jo

Rjb3

I'm excited for you. It may sound corny, but I still have a hard time falling asleep the night before a swap.

BallAquatics

Have a great time Jo, and a safe trip there and back.   :)

Dennis

P4Angels

I myself will be change things around in the fish room again this weekend.  I have several tanks that need to be added to the mix.  MTS strikes again.
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...