• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 02:40:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 90
Total: 90

Score !!!

Started by Mugwump, May 14, 2017, 02:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....I got call from Kasey a bit ago...she had gotten a tank from somewhere and got some nice Paradise fish with it.....she asked if I had any small BN's for some of her betta tanks, etc.....so I ran her a bag of 'em......got there and she says "here", you can have these if you want?.......and it was (6) Habrosus  and (2) pigmy cories......"yup, I said, I believe that I would"....LOL....she had the biggest smile on her face.... ;).....and said thought that you would....LOL.... they came with the freebie tank that she picked up.....all she wanted was the tank and the Paradise pairs.....

...How cool is that?.....boomba....what a sweet person....She, Jan, and I have become real good friends.... |^|....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...as usual...good things happen to good people... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

ilroost

Nice!! Those will be great for your fry tanks