• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 06:36:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 243
Total: 243

Manny and the catnip

Started by Mugwump, April 28, 2013, 12:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

One of his many 'stoned' moves...... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

It must really be something special to have that kind of strength and agility.   :)

Oh, I wonder if the gutters need cleaning..... let me jump up on the roof and have a look!  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 28, 2013, 02:15:22 PM
It must really be something special to have that kind of strength and agility.   :)

Dennis

Between the two of them, they make moves that just watching makes me ache all over...especially Cecil's one arm drape swing from the love seat to the front window....cats are amazing creatures to watch....especially young agile learning, nosy, crazy kittens.....they're fearless.....they both even will watch the vac move right past them and not be concerned....LOL....bizarre behavior is a constant happening.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Figures...got em stoned..they ate...and now they're asleep.....LOL
Jon

ilroost

Quote from: Mugwump on April 28, 2013, 07:36:03 PM
Figures...got em stoned..they ate...and now they're asleep.....LOe]
sounds like me in the early 70's

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on April 28, 2013, 07:38:49 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 28, 2013, 07:36:03 PM
Figures...got em stoned..they ate...and now they're asleep.....LOe]
sounds like me in the early 70's

LOL...yep, looked somewhat familiar to me too...... ;D
Jon

b125killer

That's too funny. He is silly.
Scott