• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 12:40:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 118
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

Thanks Jon

Started by b125killer, April 26, 2013, 12:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

Thanks for helping me with hatching the brine shrimp. and giving me some better eggs. I'll get a batch going, Maybe with a little luck they will be ready when I need them.
Scott

Mugwump

You're very welcome.....enjoy the adventure... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

By the way, Abby, Heidi, Manny, Cecil, Pete, Shrek, and Fiona...all say 'hi'.....LOL....they sure do like you.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I've always had a way with animals. Most just seem to like me. Manny and Cecil are getting so big. they didn't seem to be little demons   toady. They must of been showing off there good side LOL.   
Scott

Mugwump

Animals know good people..... ;D
Jon

b125killer

Jon Have I told you how much help you have been to me and thanks lately. I made up a batch of the brine shrimp just as you said and in 13 hours I have a mess load of shrimp. Now I now why I had to make the hole batch of shrimp I got at the LFS, With just a 1/4tsp of your shrimp a got 100% more shrimp. Plus they are a nice orangeish color. the last batch I made from the LFS took more than 36 hours to hatch, They where almost clear, Plus there wasn't that many of them. I can't thank you enough, You saved my fry. There is no way I could of gotten the shrimp I needed in time for them. Also you are right it isn't rocket science. I also found a net at Petco for the brine shrimp. it works ok but not as good as yours.
Scott

Mugwump

Aw shucks.... :o....I'm glad for the fry....and anytime, Scott...just give me a call... ;D

ps...shoot some of your extra bbs in for your guppies.....they love it...
Jon

b125killer

I gave the first batch to the guppies. They didn't sem to mind that they didn't look right. I'm going to go down and feed the fry in a bit. Then start water changes. I'm happy to know if I need you your a phone call away.
Scott